- Exciting and innovative design
- Total carbon fiber for the hull, superstructure and stern
- Two spacious main living areas
- Five cabins: sleeps 10 guests
- Extraordinary interior volume
- Separation of crew and owner/guests
- Several outdoor entertainment areas
- Speed (Max / Cruise): 28 / 25 knots (+/- 5%)
- Exciting multi-functional front deck with a Jacuzzi ideal for sunbathing, dining & lounging
- Transforming swim platform for the utmost flexibility
Once again, De Birs Yachts, using aircraft engineering and design influences, has brought another exciting product into the market with the help of its international partners, Arrabito NA and H2 Yacht Interiors.
Spacious and innovative with a high degree of multifunctionality and redundancy, as in any sophisticated aircraft, the 112 RPH continues to provide the DeBirs hallmark of having large volume of space and many functional areas while keeping the crew and the owner separate for total privacy.